Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back in the Takvee

I am glad to be back in the Takvee and I just gave that Takvee the command to head Bean's latch. I also need to replace my Blogger, for the screen received a crack in it while I was running away from the Furies, who are under Vida Bleak's power, and all that other violent stuff included.
Did you know that according to the Spanish language, Vida translates to life in the English language and the definition for bleak is cold and piercing.  So Vida Bleak's name defines to short life. To me, it makes a lot of sense, knowing of his rank in the latch, and knowing that with the Furies by his side, if anyone says any word against his, they get stricked cold.
Lotti also let us go, even though she told us to find the mindprobe smuggler under any circumstances. The question of why she let us go still lingers in my mind. Perhaps it's because she knows we tried our best to persuade Vida Bleak to reveal the Mindprobe Smuggler.
What I most regret is slapping Spaz. Yes, I admit that I saved his life, for he was about to get swallowed by smoke and debris. I slapped him because it seemed that I had no other way of calling his attention.
Chox just learned my name. See Spaz? I told you I would succeed!
Chox is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment