Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cruising Out in the Urb

There's not to do right now since my Takvee is on cruise mode and these normals are not talking to me anymore. That boy named Spaz tried to outsmart me at least three times, but there's no way you can outsmart a Proov! Our brains were built too beautifully for the job!
An example of how that normal tried to outsmart me was that he denied that I can teach Chox any other words besides Chox. I considered this to be the most unintelligent thing I've ever seen throughout this mentally strange day.
I stated by saying, "my name is Lanaya. La-Na-Ya."
He didn't seem to understand just yet, but he'll get it soon.
We are just about to ride into the minefields, so I better get to work. Or perhaps I shouldn't have said that.
Well anyway, I need to get to work, so until next time, this is the end of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment