Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Narrowly Escaped from Getting in a Lot of Trouble with Lotti

Yes, the White Widow. The Latchqueen, whatever you call her!

After we finally exited the Minefield Zone, and narrowly escaped from being seen by the patrol vehicles, we just had to run into even more trouble with Lotti the Latchqueen! Just hearing those motourcycles can scare the life out of anyone! Then, a motourcycle comes after all others, and for the first time in my life, I see the White Widow.
Lotti orders me to open my Takvee, and I obey. No matter how high of rank she is in the Urb, she is still a normal like the rest of them.
Next thing you know, she picks me up by the collar of my dress doing this only with a her long razour-sharppe nails. I felt like that at any second, those long nails would slise through my neck, but she puts me on top of the roof of my Takvee and I was relieved that I survived without a scratch.
The reason why she placed me on top of my Takvee, I did not know, but it didn't take me long to find out.
Lotti was checking if there were any mindprobes inside my Takvee. She checked in every place up and down, until it came to her that I wasn't sneaking any mindprobes across the border. It came to my mind that perhaps she had a bad experience with Mindprobes once before, and was trying to protect other Normals from the overuse of these devises.
After she checked, she turned to Spaz and questioned him why he was here. He replied to her that he was here to see his sister, which he did not give the name of.
Before that happened, Ryter addressed the Latchqueen as 'your majesty'. The old man should know that with Lotti and her quick and savage temper, she was the ultimate killing machine, but luckily, she did not even touch him for how he addressed her.
Now we have to discover who exactly is smuggling mindprobes across the border.
I am relieved that we are no longer close to that long-nailed normal who everyone calls 'Queen' and all that other jibber-jabber. She should know that she shouldn't pick up proovs by the collar-especially by the collar of their favourite dress!
Now I am desperatly hoping that she will never find my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment