Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Truth about Normals

I am deeply moved. I am inspired by, yet, a Normal who goes by the name of Bean. Energetic. Smart. Yet you can see her beauty.

When we got to Bean's abode, her Mom opened the door.
When she saw Spaz, her expression completely changed. I could completely read her expression. How could she not love, yet, her own son? How could she send him to a different latch, and desert him?
We came in, and I saw Spaz scurry to a bed. Bean's bed. When I caught a glimpse of Bean, it hit me.
When we get colds or fevers in Eden, we still look as beautiful as can be, and the only side effects we suffer from are a runny nose and a headache.
With Bean, she looked horrifying. Her whole body was as pale as my bed sheet. She was as bony as the Human skeleton. She was suffering within every part of her body.
I immediately told the gaurdians of Bean that in Eden, there is a simple treatment to this disease. They thanked me continuously and we moved her to my Takvee and we are now headed for Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment