Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Normal Alert!

Three Normals have just entered my Takvee. I repeat. Three normals just entered my Takvee!!!

Just about twenty minutes ago, I was giving out edibles to helpless normals, and the next thing you know, instead of thanking me, they tried to eat me!
Then after that, three normals came to my rescue and we soon leave the mob of irate normals. How pathetic those normals were! Trying to eat you when you were trying to help them, that's no way to treat a Proov!
So now, the three normals that saved me are now in my Takvee and I don't know exactly what to do with them! There is this spaztastic kid named Spaz, this old man named Ryter, and this little kid named Chox and I'm determined to teach him more words besides his own name. Or not.
So right now, I'm kind of stuck with them!

2 comments: